Monday, January 17, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos

Wendi,

Happy birthday!  It is such a joy to be able to celebrate with you today on the day of your birth.  Even though I wasn't there, I love hearing the story of your birth--how mom thought she would have you naturally, but instead had to have a C-section which turned out to be a good thing because the cord was wrapped around your neck bless your heart.  Then, Diane had to alert dad (who I'm guessing was worn out and a little out of it by this point) by saying, "Dick, I think that's your baby girl!!!" 

Thanks for all that you are--a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, encourager, prayer warrior, listener, and one of my favorites to laugh with.  I love your snort.  You've always been one of my biggest role models.  I'm still your proud little sister--proud of all that you are to so many people. 

So today it's all about you--I LOVE YOU, SIS!!!!! 

Enjoying a fun birthday lunch at the Crumpet Tea Room...all the girls!

Mommy and Hallie

Happy birthday, Wendi!  I love you!

No comments: