Well, it's officially a snow day here, and it's REALLY REALLY snowing! We woke up to about an inch, and I think we have 3-4 more, and it's only 9:00. And it's STILL coming down. Yay!!! Wow--it is absolutely gorgeous. So far...
We've played in the snow:
Chasing rocks is Bailey's favoritest thing to do--especially in the snow! Thanks MK for throwing rocks:
Then we got too cold and came inside to play:
And watch some tv:
Plus, we've eaten donuts, drank some coffee, spent some time in the Word, but I know MK is actually really looking forward to what's coming up...cleaning our base boards. Haha. Does that make me a terrible wife? Work before play? Apparently that's the way we roll, but rest assured, I'm sure we will do a whole lot of NOTHING when we're done.
PS-These snow days are sure good for blogging...stay tuned. When bored, I blog. Happy SNOW DAY!!
PPS-I think all the people (like 3 cars...but still) that I can see out driving in our neighborhood are crazy. You are the reason that I do not want to leave my house!!!! The end.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment