Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm thankful

I know it's not even Halloween yet much less Thanksgiving, but as I was driving home from work today, I just got this overwhelming feeling of gratefulness for all the things I am blessed by.  I deserve none of them, but I am so grateful for so many blessings in my life:

  • A spectacular husband with a huge heart!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Amaaaaaaaaazing family!  
  • Woooooooonderful friends!
  • A fantastic job
  • Great coworkers
  • A roof over my head (and a soon-to-be even better roof of our soon-to-be house!)
  • 2 cars that drive us to work everyday
  • Good health (most of the time, when I'm not battling swine flu or cold aglutton hemolitic anemia......bet you can't trump that!?!?!?  Just kidding...but seriously!!!)
  • Food in my belly
  • Clothes on my back
  • Clean, running water
  • Heat in the winter and AC in the summer
  • My very own Bible--God's love letter to me...
Thank you, Lord.  May we never forget how you shower us with your grace and give us blessings.  Can I get an amen?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great post, Kristin! It's always a good thing to reflect on the blessings in our lives! You're the best! And a blessing in our lives!