Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Divided Household

Last night my parents came over to watch the Michigan v. Iowa game.  Let me just say, it was a little tricky. 

My dad is a Hawkeye fan.
My husband is a Michigan fan (OK, let's be honest, a fanatic). 

When one was happy, the other was upset.
Then it switched.

Turnovers made one angry, the other delighted.

Interceptions made one ecstatic, and the other was frustrated. 

What is a girl to do?



I wore my Michigan gear.  I supported my husband in that way...and I pretty much kept my mouth shut the entire rest of the night. 

It was rough. 
But I survived. 
Until next year. 


Isn't college football the best?

1 comment:

Mom said...

You did a great job during the game! It wasn't easy, as I'm sure you felt caught between two worlds, no two people that you love!! :)