But, drumroll please.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!
We close October 30th, so I was waiting until at least October to let everyone know!!! We are so thrilled. It's an awesome deal. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom--cute house. Great yard. Awesome deck. Great location. Sweet hot tub (yep--you heard me right, a hot tub!!!), and an even better price! :) God is so so good to us!
Click here to see pictures of it. FYI: That's all of the seller's stuff--not ours! Anyhow, we've had so much fun picking out a lot of firsts together. Click here to see the washing machine we picked out. Oh the little things! And click here, to see the furniture we picked out...SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!
Matt has been such a hard worker on researching stuff, getting all the paperwork done, and moving ahead with all the little details of buying a house! I love you, babe, and I'm so thankful for you!
1 comment:
How exciting!! Gosh-- it is just starting!! I hope you guys have as much fun in this process as Damon and I have had with our house!! :)
Post a Comment