With the bride at the rehearsal dinner

All the bridesmaids--Amanda, Kelli, Stacey, and Kristin--
with the bride at the rehearsal dinner

Gettin' ready...



Pre-wedding Dewskis

Lori looked gorgeous!!


We clean up pretty nice too.
Great job picking out the dresses, Lori!!!

First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Schmitt....aw
I don't have a picture of Jeff toasting Lori at the wedding, but I wish I did. He did such a great job and had all of us girls crying....Jeff, kudos, I was very impressed!!!!They sure now how to throw a good party...
Kelli and Brett

Amanda and Ryan

Even Mom and Dad are cutting a rug!

Lori and Jeff, ya'll are some of my favorite people ever. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. You are a perfect match, and I'm excited to see where God takes you. I love you both.
-K
-K
1 comment:
Great blog,Kristin! You're such a good writer, encourager, photographer! It was great to relive the wedding with you!
Post a Comment