Well, it's official. MK and I have puppy fever. A lady at his office is giving away free lab puppies. Um. YES PLEASE...but what's the catch? I don't quite get how pure bred lab puppies could ever be free, but we are looking into it. Just kinda sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?
We've caught the fever and had it for a while now....we will go look at the puppies tomorrow. Now the question is, do we get one or not? And ideally if we did get one, it would really be better if it were closer to the summer when I could stay home with it to train it and take care of the little guy/gal....and school doesn't get out until June. . Hmmmmmmmm.
We shall see what happens.
Decisions.
Decisions.
Decisions.
What do you think?
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment