There is nothing better than tv on Tuesday nights. Recently we are totally into Biggest Loser and American Idol. Here's our (
ok my) take:
- Biggest Loser--we love the guys that are cousins--Koli and Sam. They are so amazing! We also really like Michael. The guy is just so jolly and hilarious. He says stuff without intending to be funny that we find really amusing. But I think my absolute favorite this season is Sunshine and her dad. Man, they make me want to cry every week. I love how they interact. So sweet! I mean, her dad just loves her so much. He was so excited when he won his little girl a car a couple weeks back. Talk about precious. Gotta love them!
- American Idol has been a slight let-down this season. I don't think they are quite as good as they were last season. Ok--to clarify--they might have talent, but they just aren't into showmanship as much. It's tough to top Adam Lambert I suppose. I don't know that anyone would want to, but I'm just saying, he was interesting to watch each week. I think we're rooting for Big Mike and Lee. They are good. And enjoyable to listen to. I don't really have an all-time hopeful though. Oh oh, and since this is my first time to blog about the show this season, I would also like to add that I honestly REALLY like Ellen as a judge. No, she doesn't have background in the music industry, but she provides some GREAT lines, she's encouraging, and she's new and fresh. I like her. :)
The end. Happy TV Tuesday!
1 comment:
We just watched "Biggest Loser" episode from Tues last night! I just cried with ONeil--those kinds of things you can't write into the show! It was such a good episode! I love how this group is so encouraging of each other!
Post a Comment