Well, I have discovered a wonderful new thing that I didn't know I really liked...yard work. Who would have thought? But really, this was only the first day of working in the yard in our new home, so I guess it might be a little premature to claim that I like it, but I don't care. I'm saying it. I LIKE IT!
Now that MK and I are home owners, we are just getting our feet wet in this homeowner thing, but we enjoyed ourselves. Granted, the sun was shining...it was pushing 80 degrees today and just absolutely gorgeous.
Here's the run down on my great day:
- went for my morning run (while it was still brisk--so wonderful!)--1.5 miles...I'm improving sloooooooowly but surely!
- Went out for bagels with my parents (while MK worked--one of the only bummers of the day)
- Visited the sister at a craft fair where she was selling her beautiful jewelry. Check her out here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/AdornmentsbyWendi
- Got my haircut--feels so fresh and new!
- Stopped in to our friendly neighborhood Lowe's for much-needed items
- Worked in the yard for a couple of hours....ok, MK did most of the work, but I helped and it wasn't too bad!
- Went to the park with MK, Papa, Nana, and the Colester--I just love seeing the world through a toddler's eyes...such wonder and glee! So fun!
- Played golf with my handsome hubby
What a fantastic day! Thank you, Lord, for Saturdays!
1 comment:
I agree!! It was a great day! so glad you're loving being a homeowner and the joys of taking care of it and making it your own! Love you guys so much!!
Post a Comment