Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2014: Week 37 in Pictures (September 10th-16th)

Women's Bible Studies kicked off this week! I love Beth Moore!

Feeding him has become quite the trick....he is hungry, but you wouldn't know it because he is so easily distracted. Some days it's frustrating, but this day he was being sweet.

Wearing one of his cousin Cole's super cute outfits. Thanks for sharing, Cole!! (All pants look like leggings on him. Eek! What do I do, mamas??)

Lately he likes to throw himself backwards, so when I need to vacuum or clean and he doesn't want to be in his Exersaucer, this laundry basket is my go-to. He loves it. 

Reading about farm animals. I hope he loves books as much as his daddy.

My man...golfing 100 holes for Spark of Life. I was his caddy. Looks a little something like:
Tee off
Runs to the cart
I hand him his next club
Hits it on the green
Zoom to the green
I had him his putter
Putts to within 5 feet (gimmee)
Runs to the cart
Fly to the next hole
Repeat





Keeping track of his holes....

Sometimes you have to make TOUGH decisions. For our family, we had to make the difficult decision to find Bailey and Max new homes. Bailey went to a home in Prairie Grove with 2 acres of land...plenty of room to run!

We were so sad to give her away, but we felt peace about the decision.

Last few pictures. Her new family is getting an AWESOME puppy!



Driving to meet her new family:

One last picture:
We love you, sweet girl!!!


2 comments:

Kelly Alberts said...

Will is so adorable! It's such fun to watch him grow up! I feel your pain on the distraction front... Charlotte won't eat if there's anything noisy or interesting around her. But then she fusses because she is hungry! :) We have the same problem with pants, too... maybe just buy the next size up as separates, if the correct size shirts fit? Charlotte is wearing some 12 month pants already...

Kristin's Chronicles said...

Thanks for the sweet words about Will! We finally just moved him up this week....to 18 month clothing. He can still wear some 12-month clothing, but they are getting TIGHT. Lol. He is just so large, and I just wasn't prepared for his huge growth so quickly. Thankfully we have a Rhea Lana's consignment sale that we shop at several times a year. Do you have those in your area, Kelly?