Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2013 -- 1 year ago today

Thanks to my friend, Jessi, who made us this yearly calendar to write on each day, I know exactly what we were doing 1 year ago today.



We went to church and then to Walgreens to pick up pregnancy tests because I just had a hunch that we might be pregnant.

I actually took a test at the store that was a dud. One line meant not pregnant and a crossed line obviously was a positive, and this test had NO lines appear. I was  very disappointed but that didn't stop me from taking another test at home. It came back positive immediately. 

Matt was with me and we were both in compete shock and denial, so I took another test later that afternoon. Again it came back positive. We were elated!!!! That week I was already scheduled for an  appointment with my ob-gyn, so stay tuned for another post that explains what happened at THAT appointment.

Ps-I have been praying all day for my friends that are still waiting for babies in one way or another....adoption, pregnancy, foster care, etc. you are on my mind and heart constantly, and I love you all so very much. 

No comments: