Saturday, March 9, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things!

1. These 2 sweet faces peeking through the fence when we get home everyday:


2. Chips and guacamole. I can't get enough. I'm so addicted that I found these 100 calorie packs so I don't eat TOO much.




3. This sweet gift from my mom! Each day you open it up and it has a promise from The Lord that is straight from Scripture. Love it! Thanks Mom!




4. Einstein bagels. I know this is my 2nd food entry, but seriously. Love the food, the coffee, the workers, the environment, and Saturday mornings (and many weeks Friday too) there with family and friends!





5. This book. It's a must-read.....it's really a daily devotional, but I love it because it meets you where you are each day. It doesn't sugar-coat things. It's a quick read, but it also leaves me thinking all day long which I love!!!



6. Body butter. Enough said. Thank you, Kleppes, for the great Christmas gift. My skin is so dry this winter, and these scents are perfect because they make me believe that Spring and Summer are around the corner!



7. This great gift from my friend, Jessi, for Christmas. It is a way to keep track of memories each day and then add to it the next year so that you can think back on the previous years and reminisce a bit. What a great and thoughtful gift, right?!?



8. That's right. If you read the card (pictured in #7) for today, MK and I ran 10 miles this morning in preparation for our half marathon in April!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the furthest I've EVER run, and I've gotta say, when I'm feeling good, I'm ADDICTED!!! Sorry to all those people in my past that loved to run and I bashed it. You. Were. Right. I admit it.


9. This man.


He melts my heart and takes such good care of me and loves me so much. He does not get enough credit. On my bad days, weeks, and months, he bears the brunt around the house, and also has to watch me battle this illness, which is no fun. (I can't say thank you and i love you enough, MK!!!) He's my fav.

PS- no one asked me to post any of these things. I was not give any compensation (I wish). But seriously, they are all worth looking into!! Well, except my hubby. He's all mine, ladies!!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: