Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

Well, the meteorologists predicted 2-4 inches of snow, and we woke up this morning at 7:00 to about a foot!  It is now 10:00, and I'm sure we have picked up several more inches...it is just coming down so hard!  Haha.  MK checked one weather station online for our area and there were 771 school closings!  WOWZERS!!!!  The weatherman told people in our area (which is very hilly and has treacherous road conditions) that we should all just stay home today.  I think that's a good call.  It takes a while for all 3 snow plows to get around....

Last night, we didn't have any snow on our hot tub...it had all melted off.  We woke up to this:


So it's almost up to Bailey's stomach, and she can barely just jump through the snow!!!  It's hilarious...
 

I think we may be putting this sign away soon.  It has been sitting by our front door all winter...

Stay warm and stay safe, and for heavens sake, if you live in NW Arkansas, if you are one of those people that I am watching on the news trying to drive in this--just go home.  The roads look awful. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Was the snow a little too deep for her to run and prance??? I'll bet she still had fun in it!! We're thankful it's a nice light snow--for shoveling purposes!! Can't wait for the temps in the 50's this weekend!!