Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#5

Yep, it's snow day #5 (not in a row, we had 3 prior to yesterday and today). 
Thanks to my trusty Garfield ruler circa 1993, 
I can tell you that our driveway had about 10 inches of snow this morning!  
Absolutely unheard of around here!
Between yesterday and today, we've:
  • Watched some tv
  • Made a frozen pizza
  • Played Speed Scrabble (I won!) 
  • Played in the snow with Bailey...a lot!  The girl loves the snow!
  • Rented "Blood Diamond" from OnDemand
  • Slept in 
  • Surfed facebook 
  • Played endless games of Words with Friends...
  • Made eggs for breakfast both days (one of my fav things about snow days)
  • Laid around
  • Made MK's favorite chicken casserole
  • Crocheted a few more rows on my blanket...
  • Helped our cute old neighbor shovel his driveway...hopefully MK will get to ours too
  • Checked the school website countless times to see if we're going to school tomorrow...let's hope so! 
So beautiful!!!

I love the snow that is stuck to her chin...she usually has it all over her eye brows too 
from diving into the snow drifts in the backyard.

1 comment:

Mom said...

She's so cute! Would love to watch her romp around in the snow--maybe I'll get the chance before it all melts!!