(I took this picture out the front window to try to show just how BIG the flakes are...
they are incredibly beautiful!!!)
So, I will enjoy the day off, knowing that it's another day that I will not see in June, so I might as well live it up right now!
Our cute little snowy home
Snow update as of 1:00...still snowing! I can't believe it!
Bailey got so excited this morning when we let her out and she saw all the snow that she started running around the backyard like a crazy woman, and she jumped up onto the hot tub! She's NEVER been up there before...crazy girl!
She looooooves the snow!!!
The tennis ball that is now a ball of ice...
Come on already! Throw it!
She is very lucky to have a warm little house to cuddle up in...we have found her inside of it each time that we let her out. Yay! Since we are gone during the day, we never know whether she really uses it or not--glad to know it wasn't a waste of money! She'll play outside for about 15-20 minutes and then it's too cold for our little Southern pup and into her house she goes!
I think it is so funny that people are calling this "Snowmaggedon 2011"--but seriously, this is a lot of snow!!! I had no idea we would get this much...and rest assured, they already called school off for tomorrow...hello #5!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment