Thursday, February 3, 2011

#6

Yep, that's right.  Snow day #6.  And they've already canceled school for tomorrow.  This is not fun anymore, people.  I am stuck at home.  MK made it to work...barely.  He sent me a text that said "the roads were terrible, and all the people driving on them were maniacs."  Great...looks like we'll be in school until July at this rate. 

PS-I refuse to document any more snow days with pictures as that would give you the impression that I'm enjoying them.  A snow day is no fun if you have no one to share it with.  And let's face it, Bailey really doesn't count anymore.  At this very moment, she's outside thinking that the snow is the most glorious thing she's ever seen.  Silly puppy. 

PPS-This post would make you think that I'm one of those snow-day haters.  I love a good snow day just like the rest of you, but there comes a point, when it's too many.  So yes, I am enjoying my time at home, but it's only borrowed time.  Time that will gladly be returned to me in June when it is so beautiful out and my niece and nephew will be swimming away at the pool, and I will be teaching grumpy and hormonal 7th graders who really want to be at the pool too.  Sigh.  So no, I'm not complaining that I'm home today...just that I WON'T be home on the 4th of July.  Little do they know Mrs. Kleppe will want to be at the pool too, longing for relaxation, a good tan, and time with my family at the pool.  I hope that we can have fireworks on school property because it's looking like we might need to....

No comments: