Matt and I are very blessed that we joined such a wonderful community of believers when we joined Fellowship Bible Church. Not only do we get great teaching on Sunday mornings, but we are "doing life" with some great people.
We have really connected with our group and enjoy each of the couples. In the past, when I was at school at UNI, it was a little tougher to find couples.....but here in NW Arkansas there are a lot of couples in our phase of life. We are having a blast!
We feel blessed to claim you as friends, and we look forward to our Sunday nights with you. Tonight's agenda: the Superbowl! Woo hoo. I'm excited to get to "watch" the game with all of the ladies...pretty sure there won't be much watching, and that's exactly why it's so exciting to me. :) Honestly, until today I didn't even know who was playing (which is odd considering who I'm married to).....Go Cardinals, I guess!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment