Saturday, November 22, 2014

Plexus Diaries: Week 1

Honestly, I was so skeptical about Plexus. Like, I sat and watched people post about how amazing it is for over a year. It wasn't until my parents tried several of the products that I decided to look into it. 

Obviously I have health issues. I don't put much into my body that isn't absolutely necessary. I rarely take Tylenol or Ibuprofen, and only if I'm in desperate need will I take an antibiotic because it just destroys my stomach! 

So, here are the issues that I deal with:
Ulcerative colitis -- An autoimmune disease that causes inflammation of the colon. For years I've taken antibiotics and steroids to treat the disease. Both wreak havoc on my gut.  Steroids make me gain weight. Ugh.

Primary sclerosing cholangitis-- inflammation of the liver, which causes cirrhosis. 

Hypoglycemia -- diagnosed in junior high with the tendency to low blood sugar. 

So which products am I taking?
Slim -- has helped me with weight loss and regulating my blood sugar
ProBio5 -- has helped me become more "regular"
BioCleanse -- is helping to oxygenate my body and get rid of the toxins 

I feel like the most noticeable difference is that I am no longer bloated and distended in my belly. My pants already fit differently around my waist. I am wearing pants that I haven't worn since before I was pregnant.

I am craving water and not soda. Sugary stuff doesn't even sound good!! I have loved Coke and Starbucks drinks for years.  Since starting these products, I no longer crave them and when I do drink them, they don't taste nearly as good! For real. It's crazy. I am no longer snacking in the evenings because I feel more full. I am able to control my portions much more easily.

My wedding ring fits for the first time since my first trimester of my pregnancy which was over a year ago. 

I  lost 4.5 pounds last week! Holy moly. 

Y'all, this is the real deal. Plexus is helping my body from the inside out, and I am so thankful! We all struggle with extra weight and inches, lack of energy, and unhealthy habits. These products are giving me more energy, which makes me want to exercise more. I no longer crave sweets, so I am able to make better nutritional decisions. How could Plexus help you?


Message me for more info! With a 60-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose (except maybe some weight and inches).

No comments: