Saturday, October 4, 2014

2014: Week 40 in Pictures (October 1st-7th)

He is so busy these days.

Rolling clear across the room now...

We had crazy storms this past week, but the clouds were beautiful!

Love this guy in his hat. His little cheeks are rosy after riding in the stroller while Mommy rain. It's definitely fall down here now!

My boys enjoying a lazy Saturday together in our sweats. Perfection.
(And I love that he sucks his thumb. I'm sure one day I won't love it, but I really really do. Melts my heart). ❤️

Monday morning picture to send to daddy. He leaves way before Will even wakes up, so he doesn't get to see him most mornings. :(

Silly boy has never really used this kind of pacifier correctly....he just chews on them. lol 

My GORGEOUS view on my run this morning:

Post-run treat:
Coffee in my owl mug ✔️
Chocolate chip pumpkin bread (recipe link here) ✔️
Happy fall y'all!


Previous weeks (that I didn't get around to posting links on Facebook to):
 

No comments: