Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nursery Progress

Over the past few weekends, we have made huge progress on the nursery!!! And by "we," I mostly mean MK. What a rock star he has been at painting, cleaning the carpets, moving junk out of the office which is now the nursery, and moving furniture in (not to mention all the cleaning and sorting that has come with moving stuff out of that room). It's safe to say we have hit the "nesting" phase, people.

Goodbye tan "blah" walls!



Hello grey walls...

...and the carpets are cleaned and ready for Baby K!!

I asked MK if we could buy one of these things. He said no. But gosh, I love it. (I love chores where you see an obvious difference afterwards). Sweet satisfaction.

These two are not fans of all this work...between the vacuum and carpet cleaner machine thingy, they were hiding on their blankets. Plus, they hate it when we are not all sitting in one room. Bailey especially loathes any machine that makes noise! She was cowering behind Max.

Dresser/changing table is moved in:

Setting up the crib:


It's beginning to feel real....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love grey walls! I need to go rent one and do my floors. Thanks for the reminder.