Well, no news usually means good news, but I'm not sure that's been the case lately. I think I have been so busy with school and keeping up with my own health, that blogging has definitely taken a back seat. I don't feel like writing a big long post right now about all that has been going on, but stay tuned.
My doctor asked me to take a medical leave from work for two weeks (more on that later), so I've been resting, relaxing, and working on writing out my full "story/journey" of how all these health problems began, flared up within the last few years, and essentially got me to where I am today. Not necessarily happy reading material for anyone, but I think it will be therapeutic for me to get it all in writing and maybe someone out there will be able to relate. I think if I could help even one other person going through similar experiences as me than it would all be worth it in my opinion.
So stay tuned!
I'll leave you with a picture of my constant companion at home. My family has been absolutely awesome at taking care of me, my friends and coworkers have been soooo helpful, and Bailey seems to get it too. She never leaves my side. Sweet girl!!!
Oh yes, if you would like to pray--thanks to all my sweet prayer warriors:
- pray for my time off would be stress-free and relaxing (not worrying about work while I am away)
- that I can sleep well to let my body heal
Again, I'll share more in my next few posts!
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment