Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thankful

Today I'm thankful for:

-Great family!
-Great friends!
-Coffee
-Quality time with people I love
-School supplies
-A sweet puppy
-Benadryl and Prednisone
-One more week of summer break

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

banana said...

I'm thankful for:

- God letting me see yet another sunrise

- His loving grace

- A wonderful and generous family

- A thoughtful, amazing man who loves me, but loves Christ even more

- Doctors who have worked tirelessly to help me find some relief from pain and stres

- My ability to help others through their suffering by telling the story of mine

- Friends who love me and are understanding about the limitations my illnesses have put upon me

- The ability/strength to push past those limitations when I need to the most

:)

Kristin's Chronicles said...

Anna, I love your perspective and positive attitude despite all that you could complain and be angry about...you inspire me!!!