I really have to give a big thanks to all the people that have helped me set up my classroom and get ready for the school year! So thanks to Matt and Ryan for setting up furniture, inventorying lots of things, hanging posters, and printing lots of stuff for me! Ya'll are amazing. Thanks to my parents for helping set up my room--hang posters, organize, and decorate. And here was the big summer project...
Here are some of the worker bees hard at work:
Dad sanded my podium and then worked on the first coat.
Mom pitching in on the first coat..."Gala Gold"...
I absolutely love the color!
Wendi added an artistic flair!
3 comments:
It's so fun to help out and so glad your year is off to a great start! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it all! What a great school you are a part of and what a blessed school district to have you!! :)
Sooooo fun!! I love setting up for a new school year!
Thanks!!! It definitely spruces things up a bit!!
Post a Comment