Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kleppe time!

Can I just say that I married into such an AMAZING family!  The Kleppes came to visit last week and we had SUCH a great time!  We had such a fun time together, and even though MK had to work, we made the most of it!  We had lots of fun lunch dates with him and just a grand ol time! 

We relaxed, ate some great meals, played with Bailey A LOT (she was very spoiled by all of the attention), went to the pool, played some golf, played some games, and worked on a few puzzles. OK, we worked on the puzzles A LOT!  It was like a sauna while they were here visiting, so we stayed inside to avoid the sweltering heat, and we really enjoyed working on the puzzles together.  We started off with a 1000 piece puzzle that was pretty difficult....but nothing that we couldn't handle:  


So then we decided to do an easier puzzle, a simple 500-piece puzzle:

But this one just whet Becky and I's appetite for something harder.  So of course, we chose a mammoth 1,500 piece puzzle that just about made us CRAZY.  It was ridiculous.  I swear that 1,000 of the 1,500 pieces were just purple.  JUST PURPLE.  I can't even really look at that color anymore, but we did have fun, and we laughed a lot while working on it.  Overall, we came out pretty well with only one piece that became a casualty (Bailey got it). If you look right above the palm tree on the right, you can tell it's missing!  Little stinker!
Can you tell we're slightly addicted?!?  I promise we did more than just puzzles, but we got slightly OBSESSED and just couldn't stop.  :)  It was great to see the Kleppes and we can't wait for the next time we're all together!

No comments: