Anyhoooooooooooow, today we reached another milestone. We took Bailey down to the lake with us that we run around. Right before we got out of the car I told MK, "this will either be awesome or an epic fail!!!" Let me tell you, she did AWESOME! She ran with us the entire time. We stopped a few times because we thought she might need to pee, but overall she ran with us for about 25 minutes--a little over 2 miles!!! We were so proud of her. She wasn't even that easily distracted.
And you want to know the best part? Right now, she is OUT. She fell fast asleep when we came home. Gotta love that!!!
1 comment:
I think you have the answer to all your problems!! Run her legs off and she'll be too tired to chew!! :)
Way to go Bailey!! I didn't think you had it in you!! What a good grandpuppy!! :)
Post a Comment