For all of you praying folks out there, we have some friends that could use prayer:
1. A friend of ours is pregnant with twins, and she just came home from the hospital because she was dehydrated. I still think we should keep her and her sweet babies in our prayers...Thanks!
2. A couple in our community group has a 3-year-old nephew who has been hospitalized because his blood count is really low, and they just aren't sure what to do to improve his condition. I don't know all the details, but please pray for him. Thanks!!
3. A teacher at my school has a daughter whose health is very fragile. She is in and out of the hospital, and she was just hospitalized. I think she is home now, but continue to pray for her health. Thanks.
I so appreciate this, everyone!! Thank you thank you!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment