1. I decorated cookies today with Cole, Wendi, and my mom. It was really fun, and I think we made some memories. If I can snag some pictures from them, I'll post them on here. It was so cute to watch Cole "decorate" the cookies with oodles and oodles of sprinkles....childlike joy!!!
2. Settlers of Catan is addicting. My parents, Matt, and I have been keeping track of who wins and what number they chose their settlements (meaning, did they go first, second, third, or fourth). It's pretty much confirmed for us that going 2nd is pretty much Settlers suicide.
3. Even though I moved here from the north, I am secretly VERY excited that we might get a snowstorm tomorrow...just in time for Christmas. Then, I hope it melts away so that my parents can fly out to Arizona on time, and so that the Kleppes will get here safely. I'm not too picky or anything, right?
4. I went to the dentist today. BEST dental visit EVER. Hands down. Such friendly service. The hygienist didn't even hurt me once! And they gave me the "cleanest mouth award" for the day, and I was their last patient, so that made me feel good!!! :) I know, I'm a nerd---I'll take any award I can get!
5. I wish MK had as much time off for break as I have. I think I would enjoy my time off more than, which I know sounds selfish, but it's hard to enjoy the break, when MK doesn't even get one. It's brutal for him--I'm so thankful for how hard he works for us!! Thanks babe!
6. I love spending time with family. That is what I love about the holidays. I am so thankful for time with my own family, and then some separate time with the Kleppes. Some people dread the holidays because they HAVE to see their families. Not the case with me...I GET to see my family, and I love it so much. I'm like a little kid on Christmas giddy right now. Yay yay yay!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love our time together too, and it was sooooo fun making memories with you girls and Cole!! It makes me teary eyed just to think about how blessed we are to all be together!! I know you'll have a great time with the Kleppe's when they're here too! So glad they're coming and we look forward to seeing them when we get back from Phoenix!! Love you so much!!
Post a Comment