Monday, November 9, 2009

We're in!

It is with great pride that I write the first blog from our new home!  We feel so blessed to be here in our first home.  It is everything that we have been waiting for...and more! 

We are so thankful to all of our help during the moving process.  A big thanks goes out to the Nervigs, Kleppes, Jones's, Harts, Cavenesses, and Campbells!  We could not have done it without ya'll.  :)  Thanks for moving our stuff, even in the rain. 

Here are some pictures from the first weekend in our house. I will put up more as we get more done--more organized and put away...it is definitely going to take a while to get truly settled, but it already feels like home.  OK, here are the pictures you've been waiting for....

Our sweet kitchen with awesome appliances:

Our new bedroom set:


Our new washer and dryer set...we broke these bad boys in pretty quick, let me tell ya!


We are so excited!!!!

COME VISIT!!!!  WE LOVE VISITORS!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The pictures are great! There's so much more of your house to see, but I know as you get more settled (things on your walls, etc.) I'm sure you'll post more pictures! You guys are doing a great job of settling in! We love your house, too!