Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014: Week 52 in Pictures (Dec. 24th-31st)

The Christmas Eve service at Fellowship is one of the highlights of the Christmas season for us.  Adults get candles and kids get glow sticks.  We always go to the service that is more tailored to kiddos, so it is fun, loud, and crazy (and it's a tradition that all the kiddos come in their pj's). 

It is at these services for the past few years that I prayed harder than I ever have before for a child.  This year was like a fulfillment of prayer for us, and it was very healing. 



Will loved all the glow sticks and candles and was just in awe.  His favorite thing was watching all the big kids, especially his cousins!

Beautiful!

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Nana and Papa's, and it was so fun to have all the cousins together.  Both Will and Ethan celebrating their first Christmases made it super fun, and Cole and Hallie are just at those magical ages where it is so fun to see Christmas through their eyes!







I guess I was just living in the moment and being present because I really did not take any photos of opening gifts on Christmas Day, but we just had a blast watching the kids all enjoy their new gifts. 

And Will's favorite trick right now:  "How big is Will? SOOOO BIG!"

It was a fantastic first Christmas! We could not be more blessed!

(Not that I really want to remember.....But it should be noted that both Will and I went to the walk-in clinic the day after Christmas.  Diagnosis: bronchitis.  Thankfully, we bounced back fairly quickly).

No comments: