Saturday, May 24, 2014

Will's Schedule: 3 months


About a month ago, Will started sleeping through the night...meaning, he would eat around 6:30, go to bed at 8:00, sleep until 11:00 when I would give him his "Dreamfeed" (where he just eats and hardly even wakes up), and I'd put him straight back to bed and he would sleep until 7:30ish.  Once he had slept like this for about two weeks, I started moving his dream feed up earlier and earlier slowly but surely.  As of last night, he ate at 7:30, went to bed at 8:30 and I fed him again at 9:30, and he slept through the night until 7:00.  

Thank you, Lord, for such a good sleeper. It has been a GAME CHANGER, folks. I'm a new woman. And I'm no longer on Prednisone keeping me awake at night either! Woohoo for sleep!!!

Sooooooo (for my own memory) here is a typical day (give or take 30 minutes or so)...he is definitely transitioning to a four-hour feeding schedule, but we are not there yet. We are somewhere between 3-4 hours and usually right around 3.5 hours. 

7:30-Wake up/Eats 6 ounces

9:00-Nap

11:00-Eats 5 oz

12:45-Nap 

2:30-Eats 5 oz

4:15-Nap

6:30-Eats 6 oz

8:00-Bedtime

9:45-He sleeps, and I feed him another 5-6 oz

....and repeat! 

It's working well for us!! Thank you, BabyWise! Last week at his appointment he weighed 17 pounds! A growing boy!!!







No comments: