OK, pretty deep thoughts today...
Why is it that when I know I need to clean, it is so hard to get motivated, but once I start, I love the finished product? It's the same with organizing....I tidied up and deep cleaned our desk (which became the stock pile of all my student teaching creations, reflections, papers, etc). It really needed it, but it took me forever to get around to it. Now, I am sitting here typing this in harmony, feeling like I won't have a panic attack any longer when I want to work at the computer. Strange how the brain works. Does anyone else ever feel this way?
Anywho...on to dressers. I think a trip to Goodwill is in store. What teacher really needs 100+ t-shirts? Maybe I should have been a PE teacher?!?! :-)
Happy cleaning!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment