1. "Mommy, you stink."
(He's not a fan of coffee breath FYI). Lol
2. "Daddy, back up!"
(When we're laying to close to him on the bed but he needs his space).
3. "That was fun." Or "I no like."
He is free-flowing with letting us know whether things have his approval these days. No guess work involved.
4. He often tells us "that way" in a huge southern drawl while we are driving. And he really does no where to go 90% of the time. It's incredible.
5. "Under!"
(He loves to go under bridges and overpasses. My sister tells me I used to do the same thing😊).
6. "Will do it."
(Heard approximately 1 million times a day).
7. When he doesn't like what I tell him or if I tell him no, he will say "Bye Mommy. I just leave." Not sure when or where this started.
8. If we show up at a park to play, and there are no people, he is highly offended and will usually say "No friends. Kids went home" with the most dejected expression. It's pitiful. On the flip side, if he is the center of attention or if we show up to a place with lots of people, he will squeal "a lotta fwends!" And just rejoices. Haha.
9. He tells me all the time who is buddies (and their parents) are. "No-No (Nolan) my buddy. Luke my buddy. Liv-ya (Olivia) my buddy. Jason a big guy. Wet-on (Weston) a big guy."
10. He is obsessed with golf balls and baseballs. We could probably throw abase all back and forth outside all day, but the minute I sit down to toss it back, he will say "Mommy, tand up!" 😂 sitting is apparently frowned on.
11. "Mommy, no laugh!" He gets super embarrassed if he thinks we are laughing at him when he doesn't know we are watching or if he trips and falls down (I'm sorry, but sometimes it IS funny, but laughing is no longer acceptable).
12. He can pull any car out of his full basket of cars and he will say "Nana gives." "Mimi car." "Mommy give." He knows exactly who gave him every new car.
No comments:
Post a Comment