Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015: Week 1 in Pictures (January 1st-7th)

We spent 5 days in Wisconsin over New Years and had a blast!  Even though Will was still not feeling 100% after a bout with bronchitis, he was definitely a great traveler, and we had a great time making memories with friends and family.  So thankful for our time together.  








Again, I wish I had taken more photos, but I also loved being "present" and just soaking up our time together!

On our way home, we flew through Chicago.  Due to winter weather, lots of flights were delayed in and out of O'Hare.  We were in the airport for 12 hours on the day that we flew home, and we finally got home around 3:00am.  That was definitely an interesting experience with a baby--a memory we will never forget (and hopefully something we will never repeat). I am just so thankful that Will is a good traveler and that he was in good spirits 99% of the time!





Will definitely did a lot of THIS in the days after we got home:

No comments: