Monday, December 15, 2014

Plexus Diaries: Weeks 1-4

OK, so I'm not really one to be private about most matters, so I'm just going to put it all out there.  I realized today that these products are amazing enough that perhaps my transparency in sharing my results, might just drive the point home.

My weight has fluctuated over the past few years due to a number of reasons.  My hubby and I have been notorious for exercising regularly, training for a race, and then completely stopping.  So in a matter of months my weight could swing nearly 15 pounds.  Then you add in the steroids (at high doses) that I'm taking, and you have a recipe for gaining a lot of weight in a short amount of time.

So, in an effort to be more transparent, here are my numbers:

  • When I got pregnant with Will, I was 10 pounds heavier than I would like to be (we had just trained for a half marathon, and then we totally quit and fell off the exercise band wagon. Had I known I was about to gain a ton of pregnancy weight, I would go back and do things differently....but hindsight is always 20/20).
  • I gained 40 pounds during my pregnancy.  Praise the Lord he came 3.5 weeks early.  There was literally no more room for him, so I'm glad he made his appearance when he did.
  • From January to May, I lost 22 pounds.
  • In June I started running 3 times per week and lost 3 pounds. 
  • In July and August I started taking the ProBio5 once a day and continued running 3 times a week, and I lost 7 pounds!!!  Woohoo!
  • I continued running three times per week through September and October (but ran out of the ProBio5 and was too stubborn to order it, but I wish I would have back then), and I only lost 2 pounds. 
  • I started the TRIPLEX combo (Slim, ProBio5, and BioCleanse) in November and steadily lost weight and ran on the weekends this month. 
 So, I see the products as tools that are helping me to lose weight more efficiently and more quickly.  The more I lose, the more energy I have.  I honestly feel like gut health is so important for all people whether you have a chronic condition like me or not.  Everything goes through our gut, so if it's not working efficiently, we can't lose weight efficiently.  (Side note: just google leaky gut.  Eek!)

Week 1 Reflections:
This week I had a lot of headaches because my body is no longer tolerating Coke very well, so I haven't had nearly as much caffeine this week.  I am craving water instead, which is crazy awesome because I have never been a water drinker. I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS WEEK.  WHAT??!!

Week 2 Reflections:
I lost a pound this week.  My stomach is the least bloated I have ever felt.  This is amazing!!! My headaches are gone this week because I really focused on drinking at least 75 ounces of water each day....and my wedding ring fits for the first time since the Spring of 2013.....holy moly I am so excited!!!

Left: The week before I started Plexus/Right: 2 week on Plexus


Week 3 Reflections:
Well, Thanksgiving was this week, and we ate A LOT and we ate foods that we normally wouldn't.  I only drank 1 Coke the weekend of Thanksgiving, and it didn't even taste that great.  I just don't crave Coke anymore (it doesn't taste bad, I just crave water instead. And when I do drink a Coke, I only really want a few sips. It's bizarre).  Matt wants to try the Slim now too because he keeps hearing me talk about how wonderful it is.

I didn't lose any weight the week of Thanksgiving, but I also didn't gain any either.  Woohoo!  I count that as a victory considering all of the extra food that was around and available that week.

I was only able to run once this week, so I am happy with what the scales are saying but mostly with how I'm feeling.  I'm not over-eating, I'm craving healthier food choices, and I am sleeping so well at night (which I've always done), but I'm also waking up feeling refreshed which is awesome.  For a person that struggles with chronic fatigue, this is huge!     



Week 4 Reflections:

So far I've lost another pound this week.  I am also noticing that I am losing weight around my upper back around my shoulder blades, which is where I gained so much weight when I was pregnant with Will and always where I would retain fluid when I was on steroids. Ugh.  Glad it's gone. 

I got my hair cut this week, and my hair dresser said she could notice a huge growth in my hair (which is super fine and grows sooo slowly).  Again, I'm ecstatic.

This weekend 3 people mentioned that I can tell I've lost weight.  That was huge.  Sometimes it feels like the process is slow, but at least it is steady.  

RECAP OF MONTH ONE:
-Losing inches around my middle, upper back, and in my face
-Lost 6 pounds!
-Feeling better than I have felt in months!

I know some people will read my story and think "could it work for me?"  You won't know until you TRY it.  With a 60-day money back guarantee, there isn't too much to lose (other than pounds and inches)! Feel free to email me at kristinkleppe@gmail.com or message me on Facebook for more info.  Or, if you prefer to just look over the products more, here is my website where you can check it out secretly:  plexusslim.com/kristinkleppe



Stay tuned for month 2.  This month I am adding their awesome vitamin X-Factor and weight loss supplement Block as well.  I'm excited to see the results!

No comments: