Waiting is hard. To quote a friend of mine, "if you don't trust God when he says no, you don't really trust God." Sometimes waiting and "no" feel like the same thing, but He has continued to be faithful, and we have continued to trust Him in the no's just as much as in the yes's.
About 5 weeks ago we found out that God had released a "no" to us and made it a "yes." Five home pregnancy tests and three doctor's appointments later, and we were overjoyed to find out that we are pregnant. I am about 9 weeks along and due on February 13th.

We are thrilled!!!!
But if I'm honest, I know exactly what it's like to be soo happy for someone else and yet still be sad for myself. So, your prayers are very much appreciated:
-please pray for 7 boring months of no flare-ups
-pray for a healthy pregnancy for me and baby
-pray for MK as he takes great care of me and Baby K (he really would have made a great nurse)
-please pray for those that are still waiting for their kiddo
Thanks ya'll!! I cant wait to keep you posted on this next chapter of life for us!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment