Saturday, April 16, 2011

No time

Well, let's be honest. I haven't updated this since there was snow on the ground.  Those snow days sure provided plenty of "extra" time for me to update this bad boy.  Now, with the sun shining and Spring definitely in full force, I am finding that I am just not compelled to write as much.  Sorry to my 14 followers.  (Note to self:  you might have more followers if you blogged more). 

But anyways--the only big thing recently has been the fact that I survived another year of standardized testing!  If you are a teacher or you have kids that take the tests, you know what a big deal these have become.  The term "high stakes" testing sure does make sense because we put so much emphasis on it.  But that's the world we live in, so we work to prepare our kids as best we can.  I love the accountability part of it, and I'm really not anti-testing, but there's got to be a better system...I'll work on that in my free time. 

Hope you're enjoying Spring and the sunshine as much as I am.  And to my friends/family back north that had SNOW this morning, please come visit us in sunny AR!!!  We love visitors!

No comments: